We, ORION DIGITAL EDUTAINMENT PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY, having our registered office at #205 & 206, 2nd Floor, Suraj Ganga Arcade, 14th Cross, 2nd Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560 011, own and operate a pay per view service that provides our users with access to motion pictures, television and other audio-visual entertainment (“Movies”) streamed over the internet to certain internet-connected TVs, computers and other devices (“Orion Ready Devices”) through the Streaming Box (as defined below).
This is a legal and binding agreement between you, the user (“User” or “You”) of our Services and Orion Digital, stating the terms that govern your availing of the Services and use of the Streaming Box, Site or the App (all, as defined below).
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules set forth thereunder as applicable and amended from time to time. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Orion Digital provides an online website, viz. ‘www.Oriondigi.com’ (“Site”), Orion Ready Device based application (“App”) and streaming box (“Streaming Box”) as an interactive platform for its users to, inter alia, view the Movies, including trailers of upcoming Movies, view videos and/or photos of their favourite Movie characters, reading summary of Movies and schedules of content and other media content available on the Site, App and Streaming Box and any other features, tools, applications, materials, or other services offered from time to time by Orion in connection with its business, provided on the Site, App or Streaming Box (collectively, “Content”) and post comments or reviews and participate in contests (collectively with Content, referred to as “Services”). Content will be made available to the User through different modes, at the discretion of Orion, including via video on demand basis for viewing at the User’s discretion at a time chosen by the User. Please note that the availability of, and your ability to access, the Content or some part of Services, is subject to Orion’s sole discretion and may be dependent upon your geographical location and not all Content or Services will be available to all users. On account of the nature of the internet, the App and/or Site and the Services may also be accessed in various geographical locations; and the User hereby agrees and acknowledges that the User is accessing the App and/or Site and availing of the Services, at your own risk, choice and initiative and the User agrees and undertakes to ensure that your use of the Site, App, Streaming Box and the Services complies with all applicable laws including the local laws in your jurisdiction. Further, such Services and Content may also vary from time to time and device to device and would be subject to various parameters such as specifications, device, internet availability and speed, bandwidth, etc.
The User agrees and acknowledges that Orion may monitor or use certain technologies and monitoring of activities including logging of the User’s IP address to ascertain and verify your geographical location. To facilitate your viewership and access, the Services have been packaged by Orion through different models. Content or Services may be accessible on a pay-per-view model or free of charge which may include advertisements or commercials or via a pay-per-view model with or without advertisements/commercials or with a combination of the foregoing on the App or Site. Subject to compatibility and other factors set forth hereinabove, the User may be able to access the Services including Content through any Orion Ready Device as notified by Orion from time to time.
SOME CONTENT OFFERED ON THE SITE, APP OR DIGITAL BOX MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME VIEWERS AND THEREFORE VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. ALSO, SOME CONTENT OFFERED ON THE SITE, APP OR DIGITAL BOX MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR VIEWERSHIP BY CHILDREN. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, YOU MAY VIEW THE CONTENT ONLY WITH PRIOR CONSENT OF YOUR PARENTS AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIANS. PARENTS AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIANS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE DISCRETION BEFORE ALLOWING THEIR CHILDREN AND/OR WARDS TO ACCESS CONTENT ON THE SITE, APP OR DIGITAL BOX.
Participation in any contest and/or game on the Site, App or Streaming Box conducted by Orion or viewing of certain Content may be subject to further terms and conditions as may be notified by Orion from time to time on the Site, App, Digital Box or otherwise.
When the User uses/avails the Services or sends any data, information or communication to Orion, the User agrees and understands that you are communicating with Orion through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from Orion periodically and as and when required. Orion will communicate with you by email or any push or other message or electronic records on the email address and or mobile number available with Orion which will be deemed adequate service of notice/electronic record.
The Content contained in the Site, App or Digital Box is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and shall not be used except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions.
Access and Use of the Services
Upon payment of the requisite pay per view fee, Orion grants the User a non-exclusive limited, revocable, limited permission to use the Services and access the specific Content on the Site, App or Streaming Box for personal and non-commercial purposes during the subsistence of the User’s account, across the world or limited territories as applicable in respect of specified Content and as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
The User acknowledges that he/she shall be solely responsible for procuring appropriate and secure internet connectivity to enable him/her to access and use the Services and Contents.
By agreeing to use/avail the Services:
- You confirm and warrant that all the data and information supplied by the User at the time of account registration and provided by you separately to Orion and or any Orion’s affiliates, distributors (“Registration Data”) is true, current, complete and accurate in all respects;
- You agree to promptly update your Registration Data, so that your information remains true, current, complete, and accurate at all times;
- You agree that Orion has the right to temporarily suspend access to the whole or any part of the Services for any undisclosed reason or technical/operational reason and Orion shall be under no liability to you in such an event. Orion may, but shall not be obliged to, give you as much notice of any interruption of access to the Services as is reasonably practicable. Orion will restore access to the Services as soon as reasonably practicable after temporary suspension;
- You agree that Orion shall be under no liability whatsoever to you in the event of non-availability of the Site or App or the Services or any portion thereof occasioned by an act of god, war, disease, revolution, riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout, flood, fire, satellite failure, failure of any public utility, man-made disaster, satellite failure or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of Orion;
- You acknowledge and agree not to, either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means, remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interfere with, violate, or circumvent any: (i) patent, trade secret, copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice marked on the Content; (ii) any digital rights management mechanism or device; or (iii) any content protection or access control measure associated with the Content, including geo-filtering mechanisms;
- You agree not to, either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means, copy, download, capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, perform, display, sell, transmit or retransmit the Content or create any work or material that is derived from or based on the Content. This prohibition applies regardless of whether such derivative works or materials are sold, bartered, or distributed in any form whatsoever;
- You agree that Orion and/or its affiliates or licensors owns and/or retains all rights to the Services and the Content throughout the territory of the world in perpetuity. The Services and the Content are protected by copyright, trademark, design, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws;
- . You agree not to use the App, Site or Streaming Box and/or Services to:
- post, upload or otherwise transmit or link to Content that is:
- threatening; abusive; obscene; vulgar; sexually explicit; pornographic or inclusive of nudity; offensive; excessively violent; invasive of another user’s/person’s privacy, publicity, contract or other rights; tortious; false or misleading; defamatory; libellous; hateful; or discriminatory;
- harassing or harming another person;
- exploiting or endangering a minor;
- impersonating or attempting to impersonate any person or entity;
- violating any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity or other proprietary right of Orion, its affiliates or any other third party;
- introducing or engaging in any activity that involves the use of viruses, software disabling codes, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
- attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software, applications and/or any element comprising the Site, App or the Content;
- interfering with, damaging, disabling, disrupting, impairing, creating an undue burden on, or gaining unauthorized access to the Services, including Orion’s servers, networks or other user accounts;
- covering, removing, disabling, manipulating, blocking or obscuring advertisements or other portions of the Services or the Content; and/or
- deleting or revising any information provided by or pertaining to any other user of the Services;
use technology or any automated system such as scripts, spiders, offline readers or bots in order to collect or disseminate usernames, passwords, email addresses or other data from the Site, App or Content, or to circumvent, delete, deactivate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or modify any security technology or software that is part of the Services or the Site, App or Content;
send or cause to send (directly or indirectly) unsolicited bulk messages or other unsolicited bulk communications of any kind through the Services. If you do so, you acknowledge you have caused substantial harm to Orion, but that the amount of harm would be extremely difficult to measure. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, and by way of liquidated damages and not as a penalty, you agree to pay Orion an amount INR 5,00,000/- (Indian Rupees Five Lakhs only) for each actual or intended recipient of such communication without prejudice to any other rights of action that Orion may have against you in law or equity;
solicit, collect or request any personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
post, upload or otherwise transmit an image or video of another person without that person’s consent;
engage in commercial activity (including but not limited to advertisements or solicitations of business; sales; contests; sweepstakes; creating, recreating, distributing or advertising an index of any significant portion of the Content; or building a business using the Content) without Orion’s prior written consent;
use technology or other means to access, index, frame, or link to the Site or App (including the Content) that is not authorized by Orion;
access the Site/App/Streaming Box/Service (including the Content) through any automated means, including “robots”, “spiders” or “offline readers” (other than by individually performed searches on publicly accessible search engines for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly available search indices – but not caches or archives – of the Site and excluding those search engines or indices that host, promote, or link primarily to infringing or unauthorized content);
use the Services to advertise or promote competing services;
use the Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable law; and/or
attempt, facilitate, induce, aid and abet, or encourage others to do any of the foregoing.
- You are responsible for the security and proper use of your Registration Data, unique user ID and password that you enter while registering on the Site, App or Streaming Box and must take all necessary steps to ensure that they are kept confidential, used properly, and not disclosed to unauthorized people;
- You agree that your use of the Services and the Content may give you the opportunity to view, submit reviews and/or comment in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree that you will not misuse the Services and Content and/or other user material you access and view as part of the Service, including without limitation, download/store the Content by illegal/non-permitted means, or infringe any of Orion’s/ or its licensor’s copyright, trademark design, patent, and other intellectual property including any rights of Orion or its licensors subsisting in the Content; and
- In case the Site, App or Streaming Box allows you to download or stream any of the Content therein, you agree that you will not use, sell, transfer or transmit the Content to any person or upload the Content on any other website, webpage or software, which may violate/cause damages or injuries to any rights of Orion or its licensors, affiliates or any third party.
Access and Use of Content on a Pay Per View Basis
If the User is desirous of accessing and viewing any pay per view Content on the Site or App, the User may do so by paying the requisite pay per view in advance. Thereafter, the Content will be loaded to the Streaming Box through the internet and the User may view such Content by complying with the procedures applicable therefor.
Such Content shall be made available to the User for a limited period of 24 (twenty four) hours commencing from the time of [payment of the applicable pay per view fee]. Upon expiry of the aforesaid period, the User may view such Content only upon repayment of the applicable pay per view fee.
Termination of Service or Access to Content
Orion reserves the right to immediately terminate, suspend, limit, or restrict the User’s Account or your use of the Services or access to Content at any time, without notice or liability, if Orion so determines in its sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever. You hereby agree and consent to the above and agree and acknowledge that Orion can, at its sole discretion, exercise its right in relation to any or all of the above, and that Orion, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, principals or licensors shall not be liable in any manner for the same.
User Reviews, Comments and Other Material
You may have an opportunity to publish, transmit, submit, or otherwise post (collectively, “Post“) only reviews or comments (collectively, “User Material“).
You agree that Orion shall have the right, but have no obligation, to monitor User Material and to restrict or remove User Material that Orion may determine, in its sole discretion, is inappropriate, illegal or for any other reason whatsoever.
You acknowledge that Orion reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Orion’s sole discretion, violates these Terms, including, but not limited to, terminating their account and/or reporting such User Material, conduct, or activity, to law enforcement authorities, in addition to any other available remedies under law or equity. In addition to the restrictions set forth above, you must adhere to the below terms and conditions and not to Post or share any information/material/User Material that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, design, copyright or other proprietary rights of Orion and/or any third party;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person or breaches any third party’s privacy or publicity rights;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; and/or
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
You acknowledge that the User Material is not confidential and that you have no expectation of privacy in it.
By posting the User Material, you hereby grant Orion a license to use, display, reproduce, distribute, modify, delete from, add to, prepare derivative works of, publicly perform, and publish such User Material worldwide, including on or through any media formats and any media channels now known or hereinafter created, in perpetuity. The license you grant to Orion is non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, and sub licensable. Additionally, Orion is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained within such User Material for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing, and providing commercial products and services, including the Services. Orion’s use of such User Material shall not require any further notice of attribution to you and such use shall be without requirement of any permission from or any payment to you or any other person or entity.
In no event does Orion assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any User Material and you agree to waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against Orion with respect to such User Material.
If you have any complaints relating to any third party’s User Material uploaded on the Site or App, then please contact: info@Oriondigi.com. Your email, which must bear your digital signature or a signed written complaint, should include the following information:
- Details of the objectionable User Material;
- Details of the basis of the objection;
- What relief is being requested; and
- All other relevant information required by Orion to assess the complaint.
Linked Destinations and Advertising
Part of this Site/App/Service contains advertising and other material submitted to Orion by third parties and/or links to third party sites and third party content. Although display of advertisements on the Site/App on request is subject to our terms and conditions, we expressly disclaim any liability arising out of the usage or viewing of these products or services advertised on our Site/App or the (third party) content made available/hosted on the third party sites. You agree and acknowledge that Orion does not endorse or sponsor such third party sites, content, advertising or other material. This Site/App may contain articles contributed by several individuals. The views are exclusively their own and do not represent the views of Orion, its affiliates and/or its management. All liability in respect of the above is excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms. Indian law and jurisdiction applies with respect to contents of the Site/App. While using the Site/App for information purposes or otherwise, users acknowledge and accept the above disclaimer.
Orion is not responsible for the content or practices of any website or destination other than the Site/App, even if it links to the Site/App/Content and even if the website or destination is operated by a company affiliated or otherwise connected with Orion. By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that Orion is not responsible or liable to you for any content or other materials hosted and served from any website or destination other than the Site/App.
Orion takes no responsibility for advertisements or any third party material posted on the Site nor does it take any responsibility for the products or services provided by advertisers. Any dealings You have with advertisers found while using the Services are between You and the advertiser, and You agree that Orion is not liable for any loss or claim that You may have against an advertiser.
If You have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the App/Site/Streaming Box and/or Services, then such correspondence should be directed to the address as given below.
Orion Digital Edutainment Private Limited,
The contact information – info@Oriondigi.com
You agree that use of the Services and the access to the App/Site is at your own risk. The Services including the Site, App, the Content, the video player, User Material and any other materials contained on or provided through the Site/App/Streaming Box are provided “AS IS” and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, are provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, Orion does not make any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, title, merchantability, completeness, availability, security, compatibility or non-infringement; or that the Services will be uninterrupted, free of viruses and other harmful components, accurate, error free or reliable.
Orion shall not be liable for the loss and/or damage of the confidential information or data of the User arising as a result of an event or a series of related events, that is beyond the control of Orion, including failures of or problems with the internet or part of the internet, attempted hacker attacks, hacker attacks, denial of service attacks and/or viruses or other malicious software attacks or infections.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ORION BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WENZINS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES, ON ACCOUNT OF, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: (I) DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFITS; (II) DOWNLOAD, ACCESS, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES AND SITE/APP FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES; AND/OR (III) INTERRUPTIONS, DELAY, ETC. THIS CLAUSE SHALL SURVIVE IN PERPETUITY.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Orion, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Site/App/ Streaming Box/Services; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any publicity, privacy, or intellectual property right; (iv) your breach of any applicable laws; and (v) any unauthorized, improper, illegal or wrongful use of your Account by any person, including a third party, whether or not authorized or permitted by you. This indemnification obligation will survive the expiry or termination of these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Site/App/Streaming Box/Service.
The relationship between the User and Orion shall be governed by the laws of and for resolution of any dispute arising out of your use of the Site/App/Streaming Box/Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that: (i) Orion has the right to bring any proceedings before any court/forum of competent jurisdiction and you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts or forum; and (ii) any proceeding brought by you shall be exclusively before the courts at Bangalore, India.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be considered severable from the remaining provisions, and the remaining provisions given full force and effect.
You acknowledge that your representations, undertakings, and warranties and the clauses relating to indemnities, limitation of liability, grant of license, governing law, confidentiality shall survive the efflux of time and the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
Here are our privacy principles:
- Providing information to us is Your choice.
- You can choose to have the Personal Information provided by You deleted.
- You always have the ability to opt-out of receiving communications from the Site or App.
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION AND USE
The Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information which You may provide to Orion and/or which We may collect as part of the information provided is or could be the following:
- Your registration details which may include the name, email address, mobile/contact details, age, gender, password, location, pin code, area code, occupation, etc provided by You. You may note that we adopt reasonable security measures to protect Your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone.
- Your billing, tax registration, and other information pertaining to Your transactions on the Site or App or related to the Services.
- You may in some cases share your debit or credit card details or other bank account details while accessing any Services offered on the Site or App on the pay per view model.
- Your comments or other content that you publicly post or share on the Site or App.
- If you access or engage with the Site, App or Services through a social media service, we may collect your user ID or user name, any information you have permitted the social media service to share with us, and any information you have made public with the social media service.
- Your usage behavior of the Site or App or interests, purchasing behavior, other traceable activities online, on apps and on mobile such as destinations visited, viewed advertisements or content consumed.
- Details of the computer system or computer network which You use to visit the Site or App and undertake any activity on the Site or App, such as a unique device identifier including user behavior from web based cookies, session identifiers from device ID, commercially available services, data aggregator platforms.
- User preferences (e.g., preferred language settings);
- IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of internet service provider, and other types of computer and connection related information relevant to identifying your type of device, connecting to the website, enabling data exchange with you and your device, and ensuring a convenient use of the website;
- URL and IP address of the website from which you accessed, or were directed to, our website, including date and time;
- Subpages visited while on our website, links followed on the website, including date and time;
- The full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click stream to, through and from the website, including date and time;
- Service requests and orders placed;
- Transaction history, including open and completed transactions;
- Search terms entered;
- Services/products viewed or searched for on the website;
- Shopping cart and payment information;
- Credit Card information;
- Information collected by cookies or similar technologies (as described in the next paragraph);
- Newsletter subscriptions, enrollment for promotions, use of special offers, etc.
- Consents, authorizations, etc. granted;
- Survey answers, reviews, ratings and other types of feedback provided;
- Content of any communication sent through the website, including any information posted in social communities on the website or otherwise shared with Orion and/or other users, as well as chat messages and chat transcripts;
- Information on software downloaded from the website; and
- Any other information that you enter on, or upload to, the website (e.g., content that you fill into an online form, a photo that you upload).
We may also use Your information for content recommendations, transactional emails or to provide You with information, direct marketing, online and offline advertising and other materials regarding products, services and other offers from time to time in connection with Orion or its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies (“Orion Entities”) and its joint ventures.
We may combine Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information, other information and information collected from tracking technologies and aggregate it with information collected from other Users using our Site or App to attempt to provide You with the Services and a better experience on the Site or App.
You understand, agree and acknowledge that our collection, storage and processing of your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Orion Entities and its joint ventures and/or group companies. You hereby consent to the collection, storage, use, disclosure, transfer, of the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information by Orion for the purposes set out herein. You further understand, agree and acknowledge that Your Personal Information which is classified as Sensitive Personal Data or Information as per applicable laws is considered necessary for Orion to provide various services on its Site or App to You and for Your usage of the Site or App and other services provided by Orion in relation to the Site or App and you affirmatively consent to its collection, storage, transfer and processing.
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Orion is the recipient of Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information and shall exercise reasonable commercial endeavours for the prevention of unauthorized disclosure of the Personal Information including any Sensitive Personal Data or Information provided by the Users.
We may enable access of the Users’ information to Orion Entities, joint ventures, business partners, agents or third parties for the purposes of the services provided by them or for any other marketing related activity undertaken by or on behalf of Orion Entities and/or its joint ventures, and/or for the purposes of enhancing the quality of the services provided to You on the Site or App, and You expressly consent to the same.
We will ensure on reasonable commercial efforts basis that the third parties and agents employed by us for the purposes of Services provided by the Site or App are under an obligation to maintain confidentiality with respect to the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information provided by the Users and to use it strictly for the purposes of the Services and Site or App only.
Orion may disclose Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information to such extent as Orion may deem necessary for You to enter into commercial transactions with the Site or App. Recipients of your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data may be located in any country. This may include countries where applicable data protection laws provide a lesser degree of protection than your home country.
4. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
Orion cooperates with mandated government and law enforcement agencies or to any third parties by an order under law for the time being in force to enforce and comply with the law. We will also disclose any information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information about You to government and law enforcement agencies or private parties without your permission as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to valid claims and legal process, to protect the property and rights of Orion or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. Orion may also provide Your Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information to various tax authorities upon any demand or request from them.
5. BUSINESS TRANSFERS
6. EMAIL POLICIES
Orion may use Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information for the aforementioned purposes of the Services/Site or App. You have full control regarding which emails You want to receive. If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. Please note that once we receive Your request, it may take an additional period of time for Your opt-out to become effective.
7. DATA SECURITY
We understand the importance of data security and we want your browsing experience with us to be as safe as possible. We have implemented reasonable safeguards and precautions to protect your personal data, including technical and organizational measures against unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction, and accidental loss, both in an online and offline context.
We maintain technical and organizational security measures and procedures to protect the security of your personal data, which are consistent with measures used by other similar websites.
Please understand that, while we strive to protect your personal data against potential risks and exposures, there is no absolute security in the online sphere. Hence, we ask you to support our IT security efforts by not disclosing any data on our website that is particularly sensitive or not required in the specific context. In this context, please note that credit card credentials will not be stored absent your explicit permission. Furthermore, you can help us protecting your personal data by signing off when you finished using login-protected areas of the website.
8. DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
If You wish to have the Personal Information including any Sensitive Personal Data or Information that You have provided to us deleted, You can always do so by sending a request to us on the email id of our Customer Services department provided at the bottom of this page. You may note that deletion of certain Personal Information may lead to cancellation of your registration with the Site or App and your access to certain features of the Site or App, as well as cessation of Services.
9. LINKS TO OTHER SITES / FINANCIAL DATA
We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. Such other websites are not controlled by us. When you visit such other website you do so at your own risk. These sites may have their own privacy policies in place, which we recommend You review if You visit any linked websites. We do not, assume any responsibility or liability for such other websites, the content of such websites and their privacy practices, nor do we endorse them. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by such other websites prior to providing them with information about you or entering into any transactions on them.
While transacting with other Users of the Site or App, You may provide Your financial information including without limitation Your bank account details, credit card account details or your details pertaining to any payment settlement or pre-paid instrument service provider. You understand, agree and acknowledge that the Site or App and Orion never receives Your financial and payment information from these service providers. Your Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Data or Information and financial information will be dealt with by these service providers in accordance with their respective privacy policies and other terms and conditions and Orion and Site or App shall not be liable, accountable or responsible for Your Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Data or Information and financial information which You provide to these service providers.
Orion uses commercially reasonable industry practices and procedures designed to help keep Your Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information safe. Secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information You submit before it is sent to Orion. Furthermore, all of the User data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, We will employ commercially reasonable and practicable security practices and procedures and security methods and technologies. We will also ensure on reasonable commercial efforts basis that any agent or third party that we employ complies with the same security standards as We do for the protection of your Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
Your information may be transferred to or may be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside of Your state or country where the privacy laws may be different (but no less stringent than the restrictions imposed by Indian law) as those where you live. If You are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please be aware that the Site or App is hosted in India and that Orion keeps or transfers information to and from India for storage and processing. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although We strive to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We have commercially reasonable procedures and security practices in place to reasonably endeavor to prevent unauthorized access.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to Orion. Safeguarding information to help protect You from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request Your credit card information or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
14. GRIEVANCE OFFICER